Frequently asked questions
Expand the items below by clicking the + icon in each section.
On this page, you should be able to find answers to questions you may have about our canvas print products. If not, please contact Ian Mackenzie
- Our site is secure.
- You can use Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Each print is available in different sizes.
- Dimensions shown are in width (W) and Height (H).
- Orders take 7-10 working days to print and deliver.
- All shipping is $20.00 flat rate, Australia wide for one or more canvas prints.
- For all orders over $200 shipping is free, Australia wide.
- If you receive a damaged print, don't worry, all our deliveries are insured against damage. Take a picture of the damage and send it to us as soon as you receive your order and we will send you a replacement print.
When a canvas print is gallery wrapped, the canvas is wrapped around the edges of the frame. It's a nice effect, and that's why all our canvas prints are gallery wrapped.
- As all of these images are original works of the photographer, the artists signature will appear on the gallery wrapped edge of each print, (Right edge, towards the bottom). This also makes the prints more valuable to collectors of Fine Art Photography.
- Frames are made of kiln-dried plantation pine wood and have a depth of 3cm.
- These high-quality frames have a raised lip along their edges that prevents indentations from appearing on the canvas photo prints.
- Our canvases are of high quality and have a 370gsm (grams per square meter) count and are made from a 35% cotton 65% Polyester blend.
- No coating is applied to the canvas and latex inks are used which have protective qualities.
CARING FOR YOUR CANVAS PRINT
- The product has a 25-year product guarantee. Warranty is against manufacturer's defects only and does not cover mistreatment, abuse or neglect.
- If required, give it a quick clean using a dusting cloth or vacuum with brush attachment. As your canvas won't like getting wet, please don't use any kind of cleaning liquid to wipe or spray it.
- If you keep your canvas free of dust, moisture and direct sunlight, it will last for many years.