Canvas prints are created when an image is printed onto canvas and then stretched or gallery wrapped onto a wooden frame ready for display or hanging.
When a canvas print is gallery wrapped the canvas is wrapped around the edges of the frame. It’s a nice effect and that’s why all our canvas prints are gallery wrapped.
- Frames are made of kiln-dried plantation pine wood and have a depth of 3cm.
- These high-quality frames have a raised lip along their edges that prevents indentations from appearing on the canvas photo prints.
- Our canvases are of high quality and have a 370gsm (grams per square meter) count and are made from a 35% cotton 65% Polyester blend.
- No coating is applied to the canvas and latex inks are used which have protective qualities.
Caring for Canvas
- The product has a 25-year product guarantee. Warranty is against manufacturer’s defects only and does not cover mistreatment, abuse or neglect.
- If required, give it a quick clean using a dusting cloth or vacuum with brush attachment. As your canvas won’t like getting wet, please don’t use any kind of cleaning liquid to wipe or spray it.
- If you keep your canvas free of dust, moisture and direct sunlight, it will last for many years.